March 2, 2009

Swim Suit BABE

Do not get your hopes up people - the following pictures will NOT be of me :)
Abbie got a new swim suit the other day so of course she had to try it on - she spent most of the afternoon running around the house in it - we are all ready for summertime around here...she LOVES to snuggle

5 comments:

Baker Family said...

too cute =)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HAHA I know, it is that time for sure. I bought Maddie her swimsuits too. And Cole. She is so funny! LoR

The Duncan Family said...

She is so cute. I don't know if you got my e-mail or not, but we are going to St. George the first weekend in May if you guys want to come. We would love it if you did!

Stephanie said...

She's def def definately going to be a supermodel someday! Hope to see you guys when we come down next weekend...

Kari said...

We are with you! We are getting anxious to get outside! I've been taking the kids for stroller rides in coats and hats I'm so desperate.