with these fabulous people:i'm not saying that New York wasn't FABULOUS ... it was such a fun trip - one that i could do many times in the future, but i missed this little munchkin more than i thought possible. Clark did a great job playing "single dad" while i was gone and it was really nice to get a breather from "real life", but i missed my little cutie pie.

4 comments:
How fun!!! I did not know you guys went to NY. You guys looked like you had a great time!!! Good job Clark for watching your cute little girl, she is so adorable. Cami I could see why you would miss her!:)
It looks like you had a great time Cami. Did you find a great place to eat while you were there? Sorry I wasn't much help. Clark brought Abbie down on Sunday and we got to play for awhile. What a cutie she is! I think he was very glad to get Mommy home however!
Love this post! Glad you had fun, but I can see how watching Abbie feed herself would be much cooler than NY. :) Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.
Fun! I love New York. I haven't been there for about 4 years but it's such a fun place to visit. I have tickets to Wicked when it comes to Salt Lake - but it's probably nothing like the actual show on Broadway.
I agree with you though - I can see why coming home to that adorable little face was probably the highlight of your trip! :)
Post a Comment