March 17, 2009

our Lucky Charm

Happy St. Patrick's Day

8 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute! I love her hair! We really need to do something. I know I always say that, but Sienna needs a little buddy. You guys are always welcome to come and have dinner with us!

Hydee said...

Cami, I seriously can't believe how big Abbie is getting! She is so adorable!

Stephanie said...

Cami her hair! I love it! I loved seeing her on Saturday! Can't wait to see you guys again! Give her smooches for me and make her giggle...for me!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HAHA great minds think alike! Maddie has that same shirt and bottoms! Hope all is going well there! We are busting out of here on Sat so we will see you around one of these Sundays!

Alec and Emily said...

Hey Cam, oh my word she is such a doll!!! I love her hair and her cute little outfit. Sure miss ya and hope that you are doing well!!!

Meg said...

She is a-dorable! I love the curly hair.

Baker Family said...

what a sweet girl ;)

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness that outfit is to die for! She is adorable.