life at the Caldwell house has been a bit on the NOT so GREAT side the past couple of weeks and i must admit i haven't been the best mama... I feel like i've been so crabby towards abbie - i haven't paid attention to her needs or wants and i've complained a lot about her "constant whining" (lets be honest - she's not a whiner) - i know she doesn't read this, but i want my little one to know that i LOVE her more than anything - and i'm sorry that i've been a grouchy mama
March 25, 2009
How can you not LOVE this face:
and this face
and this face
and this face
and this face
haha - and this face
life at the Caldwell house has been a bit on the NOT so GREAT side the past couple of weeks and i must admit i haven't been the best mama... I feel like i've been so crabby towards abbie - i haven't paid attention to her needs or wants and i've complained a lot about her "constant whining" (lets be honest - she's not a whiner) - i know she doesn't read this, but i want my little one to know that i LOVE her more than anything - and i'm sorry that i've been a grouchy mama
life at the Caldwell house has been a bit on the NOT so GREAT side the past couple of weeks and i must admit i haven't been the best mama... I feel like i've been so crabby towards abbie - i haven't paid attention to her needs or wants and i've complained a lot about her "constant whining" (lets be honest - she's not a whiner) - i know she doesn't read this, but i want my little one to know that i LOVE her more than anything - and i'm sorry that i've been a grouchy mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey Cami,
She is sure a cute little girl. You have been in my thoughts the past couple of weeks. I hope that you are doing alright! Alec and I are coming to Utah over Easter week. We REALLY need to get together while I am home, I feel like I have not seen you in forever!!!!
We all have our days. I'm sure you're a great mama. :)
Your little girl really is the sweetest. What a cute face!
Hey Cami, she does have a very sweet face. its funny, some expressions make her look just like you, and others make her look just like her dad. depends on the face ;) don't feel bad about being crabby, we all do it, and abbie will survive and be happy regardless. hope you are doing well, call/text/message if you need anything. hope you are doing well.
She is so cute! And I love her little pouty face.
You are a great mom Cam! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Cami, you are an awesome mom and Abbie is lucky to have both you and Clark as parents. We love you guys and wish we could have been in Utah for the past few weeks. We hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see you soon.
She is seriously so adorable! And I'm sure you an such an amazing mom!
I'm sure you are an amazing mom. She seems to be the center of your world. She is adorable!
Post a Comment