February 23, 2009
Sunday Walk
I have been loving the sunshine the last couple of days... we've been able to take Abbie out for some walks, which she loves. Yesterday wasn't super warm, but we bundled her up and went for a Sunday walk after church. I took a bunch of pictures - most of which she did NOT smile for. Clark got her to smile when he was driving the stroller like a crazy man - she likes when her dad is silly (which is quite frequently)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love her little hat and mittens! What a pretty girl!
Too cute! She's such a little girl now...can't wait to see you soon!
Love the photos! She is such a doll, all in pink. It was fun to play at the museum with you girls today. Spenny talked about Abbie the whole way home. :)
What a cutie! How I wish you guys were a bit closer and those walks were to grandmas house!
We can't get enough of Abbie. She is so cute. It has been fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment