February 8, 2009

$0.75 = flat tire

I'm pretty sure this is the worst 75 cents EVER spent!
So, about a week ago Clark noticed that one of the back tires on my Jeep was low, so he told me to just run over to Smith's and put some air in it before i went anywhere ... I told him I'd never put air in a tire before (no laughing please), but he assured me it was super easy and I'd be fine. Well, clearly he does not know his audience, because somehow I put the 75 cents in the air machine and ended up with a COMPLETELY flat tire... i paid money to suck the air out of my tire.

8 comments:

anne said...

O man. I've never put air in my tires either. I tried once and couldn't understand why no air was coming out. I went home a little bugged. Jace went back with me and asked if I paid money and I told him no...shouldn't air be free. Well, that was my problem. Then Jace asked, "Why would you think air was free?" Did I really have to answer that?

Baker Family said...

ohh man...that sucks! someday you'll laugh at it! (MAYBE you already have...maybe not...) but i must say, the comment above really made me laugh...though air really SHOULD be free =)

tara said...

for some reason i'm not all that surprised...weren't you the same girl who thought stop signs were optional?

The Duncan Family said...

Hey Cami! So I'm hoping Clark talked you into this weekend! We will have fun! Hope to see you soon.

Joey said...

Stop signs are only optional if they have a white line around the outside of them...am I right? Cami I love you, I can't stop laughing. Is Anne one of your best friends because if she is I need to hang out with the two of you, it would be just the BEST day ever!

Hydee said...

First I laughed hard at the fact that Clark sent you off to do that by yourself when you had never done it before...it took my like 6 practice runs to figure it out. Then, I laughed even harder remembering the stop sign story....good times. :)

Alec and Emily said...

Oh Cami, that is so funny! I know what you mean about the whole tire thing, Alec keeps trying to teach me but I figure he should just do it:)! I thought this was so funny though! I hope you guys are doing awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Cami you made me laugh so hard! That is so funny! And you are a great story teller. Can't wait to see you guys soon!