June 3, 2008
Yummy Yummy Yummy she's got food in her Tummy...
We started Abigail on rice cereal a few nights ago and she absolutely loves it. Her favorite thing is to help hold the spoon - which usually results in a very messy meal time! We are enjoying this new phase of her life and cannot believe how big she's getting!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, she looks big in those pictures, Cami. And it looks like she likes to wear her cereal as much as Spenny does. The question is: How are you liking the "new" diapers?
That is a neice to be proud of! I found your blog by Loreli and Johns, I'm so glad to see her more, and the kids are all updated and sure of who she is now! We have our own blog now too, jonandstephtucker.blogspot.com. I'm still working on it...Keep in touch!
So cute! I love the picture of her in her swimsuit and sunglasses - what a cute baby!
Post a Comment