June 27, 2008

Five for Friday

1. I'm quite embarassed to admit that i am a "Bachelorette" viewer. I know it's smut, but i find it entertaining. Anyway, this past week Graham got sent home and it was so sad. He was my favorite pick, and it is still bothering me. Oh well - i think i'll survive :)

2. Abbie and i spent an hour or so playing in the shade the other day. She loves being outside. She even had her first taste of grass, yes abbie licked grass. We had a photo shoot and i got some good smiles out of her. I think we'll definitely be spening lots of time outside this summer!




3. Clark and i have been playing "ticket to ride" a lot lately. it's such a fun game - for all those who have not played you must. Abbie goes to bed around 6:30 or 7 so we have been enjoying our evenings together
4. I finally went back to visit the people i used to work at The Boyer Company - it was so good to see them and it was fun to show off my darling daughter. I miss the people i worked with a lot, but i wouldn't trade my new job for the world! On our visit to The Boyer Company we did some major shopping at the Gateway - Abbie enjoyed shopping with her Grandma and Aunt Chelsie. She wore this darling hat to keep the sunshine off her baby skin.

5. I recently discovered a new favorite snack (thank you Caldwells) ... it's this glorious popped corn, not popcorn or corn nuts, but a fantastic mixture of the two - apparently they can only be found at gas stations ... i recommend you trying them.

3 comments:

Alec and Emily said...

Hey there,
Ok, I was totally bummed that Grahme (can't spell) got voted off too:). And we love Ticket to Ride. We play with couple in our ward, but we need to buy it. It is super fun. Abbie is adorable!! I hope that you guys are doing well!

Stephanie said...

So, maybe you should bring the game to the cabin next week! We need something fun to do! Abbie is so stinkin cute, I can't wait to love on her!
See you soon! Stephanie

Channa said...

I love the pigtails! :) Cami - I'd love to get together sometime. That would be so much fun. I think I'm only about half an hour away from you. Have you kept in touch with Avah at all?