June 12, 2008

FIVE MONTHS OLD!

I can't believe Abigail is 5 months old today. People always say "they grow up so fast" - i guess it's true. It's crazy how much she has changed in the last 5 months - going from doing not much more than eating and sleeping to being a rolling, sitting, drooling, giggling, grabbing, bouncing, sleeping (thru the night i might add) little character. She is so much fun - we love our little 5 monther! Here are 5 pictures of abbie - one from each of her first five months...





3 comments:

Hailey said...

What a cutie as always! When we have our little girl Abbie will have to teach her everything she knows.

Stephanie said...

Thatta girl, keeping up with Ali as far as the cute factor! I must say, the girls in our family are some of the cutest I've seen! I love these new pictures! Next time we come to Oregon, it will have to be with you guys, and maybe even mom and dad, we keep telling them we want to bring them here, it would be so much fun! It is beautiful, but freezing!
Love-from the beach! -Stephanie

ali monson said...

What a cutie-pie. I can't believe how much she's grown and changed in just five months. Seeing those pictures right in a row really shows how big she is now.