June 21, 2008

Five for Friday on a Saturday .... ummm on a Sunday

How pathetic am I ... it's only my second week doing "five for Friday" and it's Saturday. Struggle. Now i'm majorly pathetic - i started this post saturday and it's now sunday evening. yikes - this might be more difficult than i thought.

1. Abbie had her first outdoor swim experience on Thursday. Ali and I took our little ones to the pool in my Mom's neighborhood. Abbie absolutely loved it. she loved to splash and kick her legs, I think we have a future swimmer on our hands. Although I think she was embarrassed of her mother - I made her wear a tshirt over her swim suit :)


2. Grandpa Anderson bought a new motorcycle and Abbie got to sit on it for a bit - it will be QUITE some time before she will be going for a ride (if ever). It's a super nice bike -we're excited for his new toy.

3. Abbie had her first hot tubbing experience this last week as well (it was a week of firsts for this girl i guess) She sported her new swim suit and Grandpa dipped her toes in - she loved it and can't wait til she can go for a soak.


4. My cute sister Tara is going to Jerusalem for Summer Term ... she leaves this Tuesday! We are so excited for her and are going to miss her lots. Her and Abbie had a photo shoot yesterdaty afternoon while we were doing Tara's laundry and helping her get ready to go. Abigail is going to miss you Tara! Enjoy the Holy Land and live it up.



5. Clark recently started a new job as a Salesman for Advanced Hardware. He is really enjoying it and I haven't seen him this excited about work in a long time. Hooray for the new job. Although Abbie doesn't get to see him some days because she gets up after he leaves and is in bed before he gets home, we are glad that he is happy with the change.



3 comments:

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Yeah, fun post Cam! Abbie has the cutest little grin!! Sounds like a fun week - Love and miss you guys!

The Duncan Family said...

Abbie looks so cute in her little swimsuit. Thanks for dinner the other night, it was great. We really need to hang out more! Thanks again!

Ashley said...

That little girl just gets cuter every time you post! I just wanna eat her! That's great that Clark just got a new job. Tell him congrats!