October 30, 2007

woot. woot.

Well, as you can tell I gave our blog a makeover - I kept looking at other blogs and it made me realize ours was boring - hopefully the new colors will make it more exciting!

Clark and I carved pumpkins last night ... it was SO much fun. We both hadn't carved pumpkins in such a long time, we kinda forgot out gross pulling the guts out is. Overall we had a blast and are super excited to light our new jack-o-lanterns tomorrow night for Halloween.





You not only get to see my expanding belly in this picture, but you also get to witness my evening wardrobe. I seriously put these fleece Christmas pants on every night when i get home from work. Struggle I know!


We love this time of year!

6 comments:

Channa said...

I love the new look of your blog! Your pictures are so cute of carving pumpkins - I wish we would have done that this year. Hope you are doing well!

Shannon said...

Cami, you are the cutest pregnant woman!

Chelsie said...

CAMI!!! Your tummy is getting so cute! I'm not wishing my London experience away, but I can't wait to see you! Hope things at home are great. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner for me!

Anonymous said...

I love your little belly!! I really miss you.. how about we plan a date for you and me and we'll meet in slc or something?

Anonymous said...

ok ps and I just stalked your sis chelsie in London and why the heck did we not have a "blade or die" team?? We really missed out!

Chelsie said...

time to update your blog... I wanna hear more!