We also went to the Colors concert and it was fabulous. Clark would have rather been home watching the BYU game, so he probably won't admit that he enjoyed it ... but he did! here's some pictures from the concert. 
We also had an exciting day yesterday -- Ali had her baby boy - mom and baby are doing great and he is an absolute doll! I've already been to see him twice - i just can't get enough of the little critter. here's a few pictures of Spencer.

7 comments:
how cute! i love the pics! oh my goodness that is going to be YOU soon with YOUR baby! crazy!!!
I love those pictures!! Cam, you look so pretty in pink! Thanks for sending those pics of Spencer...he is SO CUTE! You're turn soon!!! We wish we were there with you guys! Love ya!
He is adorable! We've been anxious to see pictures because we heard she was having him this week. Thanks for posting them.
Cami, I can't believe you have a little one on the way! You're finally starting to look pregnant, skinny minnie!! You look so beautiful! I hope all is well with you guys. Let's get together soon.
Cami!!! I love this photo! You need to keep sending me pictures of home! I'm excited to have a blog now so that I can keep up on what you're doing.
Cami! I love you and I miss you! When are you due?Can we get together please?!
love these pictures!! Can't wait to see your little one :)
Post a Comment