We made our first big "baby purchase" over the weekend - it was such an exciting day. We bought our stroller and car seat. When we got the travel system home clark immediately tore into the box and we put it together.


We're hoping daddy doesn't give piggy back rides while our little girl is in the car seat :)
6 comments:
Cami- OH MY GOSH! I have had your old link on the side of my blog for so long... I had no idea you changed your link! Anyways... it is SO much fun to read about you and Clark! CONGRATULATIONS! That is seriously so exciting! I miss you, girl! Please keep in touch.
you two crack me up! I can't believe you are actually having a baby! Clark, practice carrying that thing, will ya? Good luck with everything and I hope all is well back at home. All my love!
PS: I wrote you an e-mail yesterday but the internet here won't let us get on our e-mails for some reason. I'll get it off soon though. Love ya! oh, and will ya let mom know?
Cami-congratulations! That has got to be so exciting. You guys are going to be such fun parents!
I still can't believe that you are having a baby. So weird, but exciting! We have to hang out around Christmas!! When are you done working, Krissy said that you wish it was sooner than later:).
Love ya,
Emi
cami - you KNOW your tummy is "pointy". don't try to deny it. ha ha. i like the car seat and stroller though...it's crazy to think you're going to have a baby girl here soon! i'm so excited!!!!! WOOT WOOT. (p.s. remember that if you REALLY want to name her tara, i guess you can for a small price. i'll come up with the wage and get back to you)
Post a Comment