Hmmmm ... I feel like I need to post things more often, but life at the Caldwell residence is pretty repetitive - we get up in the morning and go to work. We get home from work and we go to bed. Seriously ... a lot of my time is spent sleeping these days (or atleast attempting to sleep).
Clark is actually in Alabama right now for "work." Whitewater's glass distributor is out there and every couple years they send some of the salesmen out to "tour the facility" lets be honest - he's golfing the ENTIRE time he's there. They're golfing 36 holes both Thursday and Friday and then hoping to squeeze in 18 before their flight home on saturday evening. Crazy men!
So i've been spending a lot of time at the parentals. My dad took me to dinner last night and we're going down to Springville tonight to see baby Spencer :)
Well, other than that - not much is new ... I'm 28 weeks along, so i've got about 3 months left. I'm already super uncomfortable and struggling to get a normal night's sleep, but I guess I'm just getting prepared for when our little girl comes. We're still unsure on a name - suggestions are welcome :)
October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cam,
I just love ya, you are so funny! Did you hear Krissy is prego???
names to consider:
Blanch
Pearl
Ruby
Dorothy
Ma
Rose
Maria Jose Juarez Sandoval del Carmen
(most of these were inspired by the "Golden Girls" - everyone's favorite sitcom)
So I swear everybody tells you that your lack of sleep is preparing you for sleepless nights, and maybe it is, but I don't think so. I think that yes, it is helping you to appreciate your sleep, but you will be able to get plenty of much needed sleep even with a little baby. They sleep so much when they are first born and by the time they are 10 lbs nutritionally they don't need to eat during the night so they can be weaned off their wakings. It is possible. You will be fine. Be excited, because sleep is only 3 months away!!!!! That is right around the corner. I hope you are doing well!
Many people these days like to combine their two names to make that name of their child. So I submit for approval: Clami... or Cark. Sorry those are the only choices.
Post a Comment