
Yesterday we had our Ultrasound ... and we having a GIRL!!! We've got to start getting used to the color pink :) According to the Ultrasound our baby girl is healthy and growing like she should be. We are so thrilled that she's healthy - we're so blessed. I've been feeling a lot of movement the last couple days which has been really fun. We kind of had our boy name picked out so we are starting from scratch with names, but we still have plenty of time for that. Tonight we went and bought a few pink items - these are the first things we've bought and we discovered that there's never-ending amounts of adorable things, but we're trying not to bust the bank in the first 24 hours. Here's some pictures of our new purchases ... and pictures of our cute little girl. one is of her waving (isn't her hand adorable) and another is her profile. She's a doll!

5 comments:
Cami,
Hey there, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you! I am glad you finally have blogged.:) I sure hope that everything is going well for you two.
Emi
Congrats again! We love the princess outfits =) It was so fun to talk to you the other day, Cam. Clark... heard Xango's looking for a model! Love you guys!!
Hey you guys! We are excited for the baby to come. Now you can put a little pink person in your car in the game of Life. haha. Hope you guys are doing well. We look forward to seeing you for the holidays. Love,
Nick & Elisa
Cami! Your blog is so cute! I can't believe you are having a girl! Congratulations - that is so much fun! Hope you are doing well - I miss you and Avah and Nicole!
Congratulations, Cami! The ultra sound pictures were adorable. They have such clearer pictures now than when I had an ultra sound with Mallory. I loved your cute side pictures on Ali's blog. We're sure excited for you!
Post a Comment