November 14, 2007

Hmmmm...

I can never update my blog at work because for some reason my computer doesn't allow me to sign in ... weird weird. So anyway, nothing new to report - we're just keeping busy with work and baby :) We have less than 10 weeks until this baby girl is due, and we're thinking it'll probably go by pretty quick with the upcoming holidays. Hooray! Lately we've been working on getting our nursery ready (meaning cleaning out all the junk we've been storing in that 2nd bedroom).

Exciting news: our sister-in-law (Clark's brother's wife) had her baby last week. She had a little girl - Madison Avery Caldwell. She came 2 and a 1/2 weeks early, so it was a bit of surprise, but all went well and i'll post some pictures of her.


Having all these new little ones join our family makes us so excited about our upcoming arrival. I'm getting super uncomfortable (my ribs KILL), but we're hanging in there! Clark puts up with a lot of complaining of body aches on my part, but he's been so patient and good to listen to my struggles. Anyway, we're getting excited for Thanksgiving next week because then Clark will "officially" let me listen to Christmas music, although I have secretly been doing so for the past 2 weeks. We (mostly Cami) can't wait to get our Christmas decor up ... especially that live tree!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hooray for the nursery!! And only 10 weeks left? I cannot believe it. I am so so so excited for you guys!! (and sorry about the ribs.. ouuch)

jaci said...

Hey, Cami -- you look gorgeous! This is Jaci, from high school. Just saw your blog and wanted to say "hi!" You have a beautiful baby, husband...and self! You look amazing!

jaci said...

oh wait...your baby is still on the way? I guess I can't read. Sorry, I'm a dork!