SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy she is here. Hopefully, she doesn't grow up hating me for you guys slapping her with that middle name :) Honestly, it makes me feel very honored that you would do that. Love you guys!
Precious.....all these babies being born is making me itch a little for a newborn. MUST. WAIT. LONGER to save my sanity. haha Hope I get to see her sooner than later. She is so cute and I LOVE her name. Congratulations you guys. I hope Abby is loving her little sister.
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful. Thanks for posting a picture. Do I dare say that I think she looks like you, Cami? Can't wait to meet her.
SOO happy for you Cami! She is perfect. Wish I could hold her. :)
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I am so happy she is here. Hopefully, she doesn't grow up hating me for you guys slapping her with that middle name :) Honestly, it makes me feel very honored that you would do that. Love you guys!
She is so adorable!!!! Can't wait to see her!!!! :)
Congratulations Cami! She is beautiful.
little baby e! so darling. i can't wait to see her again tonight :) yay for a second beautiful daughter!
Precious.....all these babies being born is making me itch a little for a newborn. MUST. WAIT. LONGER to save my sanity. haha Hope I get to see her sooner than later. She is so cute and I LOVE her name. Congratulations you guys. I hope Abby is loving her little sister.
Welcome baby Emma!!!
You are such a doll, can't wait to hold you!!
XOXO
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats! She is so cute!
Congratulations!!! She's a doll!
YAY for baby sister, Emma!!!
I can't wait to meet her and play with Abbie again. Hope all is well and let me know when you are up for visitors!
Wahoo!!! She is beautiful! You always have the prettiest babies with such awesome hair:)
Post a Comment