Just put her in the bathtub with that bad boy sucker! Ya it's one of those thanks but no thanks type of things. She's so dang cute. Can't WAIT to see her sister! LoR
I'm with Lor, it might just "accidentally" fall into the water and disintegrate! Oh darn it!!! I have to admit however, the colors make your pictures SO cute!!!
I think that Daddy and Grandpa Steve should be the ones to take her to the dentist when the time comes don't you? It seems only fair...
4 comments:
Just put her in the bathtub with that bad boy sucker! Ya it's one of those thanks but no thanks type of things. She's so dang cute. Can't WAIT to see her sister! LoR
I'm with Lor, it might just "accidentally" fall into the water and disintegrate! Oh darn it!!! I have to admit however, the colors make your pictures SO cute!!!
I think that Daddy and Grandpa Steve should be the ones to take her to the dentist when the time comes don't you? It seems only fair...
I love this! What a stinker! (her and her daddy!
Cute pictures, Abbie!
Post a Comment