So precious cami! Love them!
Oh I can't wait to see this baby! Abbie looks like a proud older sister!
SO sweet. It is so much fun have two little girls in a row. They will love each other!
What cute sisters! I love these pictures, all in pink and snuggling up. Hope you're adjusting and enjoying.
What a cute little teacher all ready! Look at her showing Emma the ropes. I love it. Sisters have to be the best thing the Lord could ever give to a family. I think that they will be best buds too.
so cute! Abbie just loves being an older sister, I can only hope that one day (a ways away) Rozzy will be the same way!Love you guys so much!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So precious cami! Love them!
Oh I can't wait to see this baby! Abbie looks like a proud older sister!
SO sweet. It is so much fun have two little girls in a row. They will love each other!
What cute sisters! I love these pictures, all in pink and snuggling up. Hope you're adjusting and enjoying.
What a cute little teacher all ready! Look at her showing Emma the ropes. I love it. Sisters have to be the best thing the Lord could ever give to a family. I think that they will be best buds too.
so cute! Abbie just loves being an older sister, I can only hope that one day (a ways away) Rozzy will be the same way!
Love you guys so much!!
Post a Comment