March 23, 2011

We kinda like this little pipsqueak ... She was 2 weeks yesterday!

E is a sleeper (hopefully i don't jinx it) - she sleeps for 4 hours at a time during the day and then has been doing big chunks at night (6 or 7 hours)
E has a fussy time in the evening
E weighed in at 7lbs 8oz yesterday
E is smothered with LOVE from her big sister abbie constantly
E has long toes (thanks to dad)
E's eyes are looking blue - so we'll see
E grunts/squeaks in her sleep


This monkey keeps things interesting at our house ... Last night she slipped in the shower while rinsing out her conditioner and her forehead found the soap shelf... Needless to say we made a late night visit to a plastic surgeon's office (family friend) and she ended up with dermabond to keep her cut closed. She did SO well. She is a lot tougher than i am.

5 comments:

ali monson said...

Oh, Cami. I am so sorry about Abbie's accident. Poor girl. What a way to celebrate Emma being two weeks old. Thanks for posting another picture. She is such a pretty baby. Can't wait to hold her again soon. I'll cross my fingers that she keeps sleeping well.

Stephanie said...

They are both so beautiful!

Joey said...

Wow, Abbie is three and hasn't had stitches yet...AMAZING!!! She is one tuff little girl. Every time she runs full blast down the dirt trail I wonder how she stays upright. We are going to need to teach her to tuck and roll very soon. Her center of gravity is getting further away from the ground!

Here is to hoping that E continues to sleep at night for you. She is such a pretty little thing.

Cambria said...

wow- what a crazy few days for you guys... LOVE YA GUYS beautiful girls!

Mers said...

I love E! And, I also love my awesome dancing friend Abbie! I hope you are hanging in there and I'll definitely be stopping by for another visit soon (I promise I'll come before it is way late this time!).