doesn't she look so small in her new bed... This sleigh bed was actually mine when I was younger
August 28, 2010
too big too fast
My baby girl is sleeping in her new BIG GIRL bed tonight. how did this happen? how did she get to be a big girl? It is so exciting to watch her grow up and experience things, but it was bitter sweet to haul out the crib/toddler bed and haul in the twin size mattress that seems so HUGE compared to my little big girl.
before bed.
after bed.
doesn't she look so small in her new bed... This sleigh bed was actually mine when I was younger
doesn't she look so small in her new bed... This sleigh bed was actually mine when I was younger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh how fun. Here's my thought on big girl beds for you! They are so much better because it is easier to just climb right in there with them and snuggle!!! It is sort of sad, but so dang cute at the same time. Good night Abbie in your big girl bed. LoR
She's such a doll! I love that she's such a camera lover! You guys really need to come visit, we could go see the dinosaurs!
She does look tiny in that big bed! I can't believe how grown up she is. Did she fall out at all? Oh, you guys need to come visit SOON!!
I totally remember this bed. How cute is she. We need to get together soon. We are staying at my parents till our house is done so we are right close
I totally remember this bed. How cute is she. We need to get together soon. We are staying at my parents till our house is done so we are right close
Post a Comment