We took a trip to the Oregon Coast last month and had such a great time. Abbie LOVED the ocean (even though it was freezing) We had a wonderful time with family, we didn't want to come home!
We always forget to bring WINTER clothes when we go...I always think...it's not that cold is it? And we always end up paying a visit to Osh Kosh for hoodies! That little stinker is one photogenic girl! Such a doll!
Yea for "Scuba Clark"! I don't think a hurricane would worry Abbie enough to come inside. She is one outdoors little girl! Love all the pictures, it looks like you had a great time! Glad you are back though cause we missed you!
Love your pictures Cami, sad cause there aren't any of you though! But I'm so happy you guys were able to get away as a family and just enjoy and relax with each other!
4 comments:
We always forget to bring WINTER clothes when we go...I always think...it's not that cold is it? And we always end up paying a visit to Osh Kosh for hoodies! That little stinker is one photogenic girl! Such a doll!
Yea for "Scuba Clark"! I don't think a hurricane would worry Abbie enough to come inside. She is one outdoors little girl! Love all the pictures, it looks like you had a great time! Glad you are back though cause we missed you!
Love your pictures Cami, sad cause there aren't any of you though! But I'm so happy you guys were able to get away as a family and just enjoy and relax with each other!
Yay! Finally some pictures! She is so adorable, even if she just uses me for treats. : ) See you guys soon! LoR
Post a Comment