*I took video of her, but i am having hard time getting it uploaded to the blog - i'll try and figure it out
August 22, 2010
My little Dancer
Abbie started a dance class 2 weeks ago. She's in a pre-ballet/tap class and i'm pretty sure it's the highlight of her week :) I know it sounds silly, but I was such a proud mom taking her into Pat's Dancewear (where I grew up getting my ballet attire) and getting her fitted for her first ballet shoes and leotards. Her class only has 5 girls in it and they are extremely entertaining to watch ... can't wait for her recitals!
Before her first day of class
Tip toeing around the chair

her plie (so cute!)


*I took video of her, but i am having hard time getting it uploaded to the blog - i'll try and figure it out
*I took video of her, but i am having hard time getting it uploaded to the blog - i'll try and figure it out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so cute it hurts me to look at! So sweet.
She is SOOOO cute! These pictures just brought the biggest smile to my face. So stinkin' adorable. Can't wait for the video!
Oh my goodness! How adorable! She looks so cute Cam! I'll bet she just loves this class. I can't wait to see her do it in person. Can we come to a recital?
Oh, that video you sent was SOOOO adorable! She is such a pro/natural dancer!! You have to take more video ;-)
She is a natural! Can't wait to see where she goes from here. Get that video posted...PLEASE!
Oh my gosh she looks darling! This is making me so excited to have Mads start her dance class!!! Yes, please hurry with that video! LoR
Post a Comment