jealous! SO VERY JEALOUS! was it actually warm? It looks beautiful, I want to see more pictures... I know you have a fancy camera and take a lot of pictures... post them!
Cami...you have a way with words!!! The picture looks amazing and I'm so sad I'm not going this year! At least I know someone will visit us when we move there!
5 comments:
jealous! SO VERY JEALOUS! was it actually warm? It looks beautiful, I want to see more pictures... I know you have a fancy camera and take a lot of pictures...
post them!
It was great to see you. Your little Abbie is a treat!! Carter still misses her...
Cami...you have a way with words!!! The picture looks amazing and I'm so sad I'm not going this year! At least I know someone will visit us when we move there!
WHAT? You ripped us off about a million pictures. Where are they? Looks fun! Fill us in! LoR
We're going there next summer so this is making me pretty excited. What a cute family.
Post a Comment