September 11, 2010
Labor Day
We spent Labor Day weekend up at the Caldwell's cabin. It was great! The weather was cool and Abbie had so much fun going for four-wheeler rides, playing on the swing set and throwing rocks in the lake. We wish we lived closer so we could get up there more often!


four-wheeler ride with uncle Garett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She looks so BIG! Miss you guys.
that little twirp is just the cutest thing!!!! love her camo hat :-)
Sounds like a fun weekend! Next time come to Texas, eh!
Her hair is so long! I love it! That is the most contagious smile ever, isn't it?
I can see a lot of you in her in these photos Cami! I know that you think that she is all Clark but there is no doubt a little "Cami" there too. She is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing her with us.
Post a Comment