Congratulations, Cami!!!
YAY!!! I love that picture. So cute. Hope you're starting to feel better. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.
Yay! Congrats! That is great news!
That's my birthday! I'd love to share it with another perfect niece or nephew. Good luck, hope you're feeling better!
Congrats!!! : ) How exciting for Abbie to have a little baby to take care of!
CONGRATS! IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU LAST WEEK!
Congrats Cami!
Yay! Congrats! :)
Hooray!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
oh yippeeeee Abbie is going to be a great big sister- she loves little babies! Get feeling better
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! So excited for you guys. We are in the same boat...I'm due April 9th!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was wondering when you guys were going to have another. Abbie is so cute, you should have like 5. :)
Congrats Cami!! I'm SO happy for you guys. We need to get together soon.
Congrats Cami!! Hope you're feeling well.
YAY! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congratulations, Cami!!!
YAY!!! I love that picture. So cute. Hope you're starting to feel better. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.
Yay! Congrats! That is great news!
That's my birthday! I'd love to share it with another perfect niece or nephew. Good luck, hope you're feeling better!
Congrats!!! : ) How exciting for Abbie to have a little baby to take care of!
CONGRATS! IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU LAST WEEK!
Congrats Cami!
Yay! Congrats! :)
Hooray!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
oh yippeeeee Abbie is going to be a great big sister- she loves little babies! Get feeling better
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! So excited for you guys. We are in the same boat...I'm due April 9th!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was wondering when you guys were going to have another. Abbie is so cute, you should have like 5. :)
Congrats Cami!! I'm SO happy for you guys. We need to get together soon.
Congrats Cami!! Hope you're feeling well.
Congrats Cami!! Hope you're feeling well.
YAY! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment