October 5, 2010

Conversations with Abigail

Our Abbie is a talker - the girl talks from the moment she gets up to the moment she goes to bed. She is in that phase where she says really random yet sincere and honest things...

a few days ago:
A(bigail): i love you dad
D(ad): i love you too Abbie. who else do you love?
A: i love mama and baby sister. i am going to teach my baby sister how to dance
(oh yeah btw, we're having another girl)

tonight when i got home from the gym:
A: did the gym make you happy mama?
M(om): yes, it did
A: oh i am so excited for you (with a big hug for me)

tonight while i was getting her dressed in her jammies:
A: mama, you have a big belly
M: oh - thanks Abbie
A: you're welcome (with a giggle)

yesterday:
A: (pointing at my stomach) that's a baby brother
M: No sweetie, it's a baby sister
A: well, we need some more then

a few days ago while jumping on the trampoline:
M: blah blah
A: you hear that sound mama?
M: what sound?
A: imitating the sound - blah blah
M: maybe it came from over there (pointing in the opposite direction)
A: looks the other way
M: blah blah
A: turns around to face me - oh, mama - you make me laugh

Our little girl really is pure entertainment (exhausting, but entertaining) we love her and think she's going to be the best big sister!

5 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

So funny. I laughed when I read this because it just seems so typical of little girls! Madison is very very chatty, and her thoughts seem to bounce from subject to subject quite rapidly! I just wonder what goes on in their little heads sometimes! LoR

Stephanie said...

I love that girl. I wish we were closer! She IS going to make a fantastic big sister!

Ashley said...

So darn cute. Couldn't stop laughing while reading this.

Joey said...

I forgot to tell you that the other day when she was here she picked up the broom under the deck and started to sweep the patio...All the while singing "Whistle While You Work". She is just SO DANG cute! Where's the video camera when you NEED it???

Chelsie said...

I love her little comments and her ability to make you smile. :)