October 20, 2010

today's dance class

Abbie has been loving her weekly dance class - and it is pure entertainment for me too. The little girlies are so darling and hilarious to watch. They have been doing some really cute dances during the month of October where they have broomsticks and witches hats - love it. Can't wait for the Christmas recital!stirring the witches brewteddy bear dance
boogieing - love the pointer fingers
i love her riding the broomstick backwards. haha
quick funny story. A few weeks ago the teacher was having the girls do a dance where she has them dance like they are happy, sad, mad, silly, etc. (and the music changes accordingly) I was sitting out in the waiting area and I heard the teacher tell the girls to dance like they're mad and she asked "have you ever been mad?" and i hear abbie's little voice say "my mama gets mad!"

1 comment:

Joey said...

You will have to let us know when the recital is so we can come watch! I love the little witches hats! She is so adorable as always.