October 15, 2009

Yesterday I spent a few hours over at my Dad/Brothers' office to help with some work and when I came home this is what I found ....aren't dads the best!

11 comments:

Joey said...

Oh, I LOVE huts! Did you sleep in it with her last night? She looks like she is in total heaven...

Alec and Emily said...

How cute!!!

Alec and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cambria said...

oh how fun! my mom says she loves huts but she never let us make huts when I was little, ok I shouldn't say never, and maybe she didn't like them because we'd pull out every blanket in the whole entire house and get food and everything and then not clean it up but this looks like a fun little hut- ours never had lights in them thats for sure!

Ashley said...

That is so cute. I love the twinkle lights inside!

bladenfamily said...

That is impressive. I am loving the lights. What a good daddy!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

NOW that is DARLING! How stinkin' cute. I am glad Clark has so much fun with her! Great dads are the best!

anne said...

O wow...he totally decked that out with Christmas lights and everything. Love it!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Abbie, you are one lucky little girl!! Looks awesome Clark! Ahh...christmas lights are THE best!

Stephanie said...

Aw, what a cute little brother I have! And just look at that darling niece! It looks like so much fun!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

oh this melts my heart! So tender! I love it!!