2. Abbie adores her babies and animals. She has recently started talking to them and having them answer back in a cute little voice. She'll ask them questions like "having fun?" and then she'll say "ya" for their answer. it is one of my favorite things right now!
3. I love that it's getting cold outside because Abbie is wearing warm/fuzzy jammies and i think she looks so darling in them. I love right after bath when she's all clean with her warm jammies on. that's the best time for snuggles :)
4. In my opinion, Abbie has the greatest hair. She has just enough natural curl that the ends flip in or out and she seriously wakes up in the morning or from her nap with great hair!
5. I have always loved Abbie's dance moves - but she recently attached her self to "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus (sidenote: i really really really do NOT like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana) this song has a really good beat and Abbie loves to "put her hands up" and "move her hips like yah" and she even sings the "USA" part, love it!
i just love my little silly Abigail - she's definitely a keeper

2 comments:
Oh yea, she IS a keeper! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
She's growing up so fast!!! I love that last picture in those socks. lol. So cute!
Post a Comment