where are the "after" pictures? i want to see clark and abbie's curly dos!
She is so darling! Conference weekend is my favorite weekend(s) of the year! I love the curlers. :)
Sorry that was me...I deleted it cause I goofed :) I think that Clark needed a lot more curlers AND I agree with Ali. We need to see pictures of Abbie with her CURLY curls...More pictures please :):):)
LOVE THE CURLERS!! Clark..that's awesome!Abby, we're bringing an extra suitcase to put you in after Christmas!!See you in two months!!
oh my gosh! i love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
where are the "after" pictures? i want to see clark and abbie's curly dos!
She is so darling! Conference weekend is my favorite weekend(s) of the year! I love the curlers. :)
Sorry that was me...I deleted it cause I goofed :) I think that Clark needed a lot more curlers AND I agree with Ali. We need to see pictures of Abbie with her CURLY curls...More pictures please :):):)
LOVE THE CURLERS!! Clark..that's awesome!
Abby, we're bringing an extra suitcase to put you in after Christmas!!
See you in two months!!
oh my gosh! i love it!
Post a Comment