October 6, 2009

music moments

Do you ever hear a song on the radio and immediately you're thrown back to a specific time in your life? Like today I was out running a few errands and I heard Avril Lavigne, "Complicated" and it took me back to a few days after graduating high school feeling all depressed from a lame breakup - haha!
When i got home from running errands Abbie was helping me make my bed (yay for flannel sheets) and we had the radio on ... when my Abbie hears music she has to bust a move so we had a dance party on my bed :) anyway, the song "Over My Head (Cable Car)" came on and I just watched her jump and shake and I was in heaven ... I LOVE MUSIC. and I love that when I hear this song again i'll be taken back to this small moment with my little dancing abbie

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so adorable. Look at her sporting her Rachel from Friends hair-do! hehe. So cute. Music totally does that to me. Brings back so many memories.

Joey said...

She is more than cute! I know what your are saying about the music. I can hear a song and be taken right back to H.S or college in a second. I love it. Reminds me of good times and good friends.