October 6, 2008

Nap Hair

When Abbie woke up from her nap this afternoon her hair was all over the place. Her hair is getting so long that it can get pretty crazy...


Abbie is also pulling herself up to EVERYTHING ... I love watching her learn new things - but this phase is insane! she is so busy and definitely keeps me on my toes. She usually leaves path of destruction behind her.

10 comments:

tara said...

Ha ha. Adorable. It's as simple as that. She's all over the place, Cam. Good luck trying to keep up with her. She'll need to learn how to go up the stairs soon, or she'll only have about two square feet to run around in your house. ;)

The Duncan Family said...

She sure is a cutie! It has been so long since we saw her last. I can't believe how fast they grow!

Alec and Emily said...

What a cutie!!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

She is gettin so big! Ah she's a cutie!!

Shannon said...

Man that hair is SO cute!

Hydee said...

Look at those chunky little legs! I love it!

ali monson said...

I personally love how huge her diaper looks in that last picture. And the hair is awesome. Glad you got some pictures.

Chelsie said...

Yay! She is getting so big! I love the hair pictures Cami! :)

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

It's hard not to smile looking at those pictures. We miss you guys (especially you Abbie).

Cambria said...

have you seen Nina when she wakes up from sleeping, her hair is quite similar... hahaha but Abs is cutter--- haha