October 15, 2008

forced to say goodbye

is anyone else saddened by the bankruptcy of Mother's Cookies? i was so shocked to hear that they have shut down and i instantly had the urge to run to the store and buy up all the Circus Animal cookies i could find. What a terrible loss.
or am i just a seriously pathetic person who likes her cookies a bit too much ...

8 comments:

ali monson said...

No way! I hadn't heard the tragic news. :) Buy some for me, will ya?

Hydee said...

wow, I can't believe I had to find out about this tragedy on your blog...seriously, what the heck happened?!

Alec and Emily said...

What!! I am so sad, I think I might have to go and see if I can grab some too. These are my favorite, even though after I eat them I always feel totally sick, but it has never stopped me!!! I am so sad by this. Thanks a lot Cam for the great news:):)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

HAHA you crack me up, and yes this is very sad, however I have to agree with the previous poster, not so good feeling after I eat them! LoR

Chelsie said...

SAD!!! Are you kidding me? I'm going to the store today.

dustin said...

I think our entire family is having a hard time dealing with the loss.

anne said...

WHAT!?! I didn't hear about that! But I seriously LOVE those cookies. What are we gonna do without them?

Drew said...

Wow, I am in SHOCK! Mothers cookies are the best. We grew up sneaking my dads favorite Taffy cookies and those Circus Animal cookies.....SOOO GOOD! This is tragic!