October 20, 2008
just a few pictures from the past week or so ...
we got abbie this learning table - she absolutely loves it.
Abbie has caught on to the sippy cup ... she does it all by herself.
on saturday we had our pictures taken with the Caldwell family - abbie mostly ate leaves
i hesitate to post this picture due to the recent loss ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
HAHAHA poor BYU, it's okay Abbie don't be embarrassed they are usually good. She looked so cute on Saturday. We love the hat, if Maddie can be distracted long enough to leave it on that is. LoR
She is super cute! I love the pictures of her eating leaves! Typical of a baby right?! Where did you get her hat? I have been looking for one for Sienna and haven't found one that I have really loved. Let me know. Thanks!
Okay, so Abbie looks so stinkin' cute in the outfit that you had for the Caldwell family pictures! (Well, lets be honest that she always looks adorable.)
What a cutie! Glad she has her own table so she doesn't have to be jealous of Spenny's anymore. :)
Hey Camster!
I found your blog through Ash Willis. I can't believe how big and darling your little one is. How is life? What have you been up to.
GO BYU!!!(still the greatest school ever)
I could have kissed that little ones cheeks off if I felt better! The pictures turned out so good, and I'm so glad I got to see you guys! I posted some cute ones of Abbie on my blog too- of course any picture of Abbie is a cute one!
Cam - here's the info on the hip hop dance class if you're interested. Center Stage in Orem - Tuesdays at 7:00. It's awesome!
Post a Comment