1. i'm pretty positive that i've eaten my weight (which is up there) in candy corn. I love candy corn. I cannot stop eating candy corn. it's close to noon and all i've eaten today is candy corn. i'm counting down the days til they take candy corn off the shelves so that i'll stop buying those sugar filled bags. i'm obsessed with candy corn. a fat free candy right?
2. why would a normal mother tie this around their child's head. are we gypsies?
3. last night clark and i stayed up til midnight (woah, aren't we crazy) playing bejeweled. it's addicting and quite satisfying when you hold the high score of: 55,832 that's right. i rock. (ps, i usually go to bed around 9 or 9:30 so this is pretty wild for me)
4. no need to say anything...

5 comments:
It's not that your not normal, just special! The Caldwell mojo must be rubbing off. Abbie is such a doll with a gypsie scarf!
I am right there with you on the whole candy corn thing! I love it, we had a ward party the other day and I kid you not I ate all that was on the table. Love it! Abbie is so adorable, and I totally wish that we lived close by so we could hang out more. I miss you girl, and I love it when you update your blog. I hope you are going to be at the Everton Christams party so we can catch up!
P.S. WAY CUTE BLOG RE-DO! It looks just like you!
I LOVE the pic of Abbie with the glasses on!! lets maybe get together on a sunday...Scott doesnt usually have to work on sundays and has every other saturday off.. pick a day, we need to get these girls togehter!
Nice glasses! :) Aliyah found mine one day and brought them to me saying "mommy eyes." It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment