September 19, 2008

Quirky Cami

TAGGED - (by cute Lindsay)
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

okay so i found this kind of difficult - not because i fail to be quirky, but because i don't recognize my quirks as quirks, if that makes sense. so i invite you to please leave me your comments on what you believe my quirkies to be :) but i'll give it a shot as well.

Quirky 1: i am terrified of the dark. pathetic i know, but it's the truth. some may say this is more of an illness which needs to be addressed, but for my purposes here, i'll name it a quirk.

Quirky 2: when i'm falling asleep i have to be touching clark (don't be grossed out). i have to be touching his foot with mine or my arm to his arm. it drives him insane, but he deals.

Quirky 3: when ever i drink i soda i have to poor it into a glass before drinking. i hate the fizz, so i try and defizz by pouring it out of the can. i even love to drink a soda that has been sitting in a glass for several hours.

Quirky 4: i adore shopping online. there's something wonderful about getting packages in the mail - packages containing things you personally picked out (and paid for - lame). don't get me wrong, i love shopping in stores, but there's something fabulous about getting mail. i must add that this quirk also drives clark insane.

Quirky 5: i love going to bed early. if it were socially accepting to go to bed at 8pm i would. heck, abbie is in bed by 7. why can't i be?

Quirky 6: i think i'm superstitious (clark calls it OCD). i have routines for most everything i do. for instance, i have a certain routine for when i clean my kitchen, park my car, go on our morning walk, dress abbie, bathe abbie, brush my teeth, hang my clothes in my closet, shower, get ready for bed ... i always feel like if i don't do things a ceratin way then it'll throw my day off. yes, the list goes on but i won't freak you out anymore.

well, it's been proven, cami is quirky - do you have any to add?

10 comments:

tara said...

I don't think you're quirky...you're just weird! And we both know that "quirky and weird are two VERY different things". ;)

Nicole said...

I think quirks are endearing. They make us who we are.

PS I love your blog makeover.

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

You quirk you!! Can't to see you in a couple of days!! Love ya - quirks and all!

Stephanie said...

Did you get a G-ma Verna apron too? I know the one you are sporting in that photo is a lot like one I have!!!

Stephanie said...

Cami,

You are so freaking cute and so is your little Abbie! I love looking at your blog and seeing what you're up to. I don't have a blog myself, but I love looking at them. I hope all is well and good luck with everything.

Stephanie Willis (Andrizzi)

Anonymous said...

You are as unique as they come. Can't wait to see you and Abbie! Carly says hi :)

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Hi Cami,
How are you doing? This is Ashley Demorest. Your little Abbie is so darling. We will all have to get together soon.

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

So Shannon found my blog, which I am so glad because then I found alot of girls from London! Your little abbie is so adorable and you look fabulous too.

Stephanie Rogers Randle

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Alright did you delete my comment??? LoR

Kari said...

I am SO with you on #4 & #6. I think even if I lived by some fun shopping malls I would still shop online. And I am a crazy fanatic about routines...