September 12, 2008

Booya

Clark got his BIG BULL!!!
We spent the last (almost) week at the cabin and Clark hunted pretty much the entire time... Wednesday night he shot his elk - and it was so exciting! His dad, brothers and uncle came up and helped him haul it out (thank you). Abbie is so proud of her dad. We enjoyed the relaxing time at the cabin and are kinda sad that hunting is over for the year, but it's good to be home and back into "real life" ... Congrats Clark!!!

I love this hat ... i didn't like it in the store, but when i put it
on her i had to have it :)
I love this picture of Abbie and her Dad

4 comments:

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Holy cow! (or bull I guess). That thing is huge! Congrats Clark. Somebody's going to have to explain it to Bambi though.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Just think, you are done for a whole year! Yeah for you! Abbie does look darling in that hat...what can we say, she is just cute!

Channa said...

That's great for Clark! That is really exciting!!! I grew up in the "country" so the elk and deer hunt are a big deal. The entire school district was let out of school the week of the deer hunt because all the teachers and half the students were deer hunting. Anyway, some of my favorite memories are hunting with my dad early in the morning and hiking up to the top before the sun would rise. Maybe Abbie will grow up to hunt with her dad too! Cute pictures - and congrats to Clark. :)

Marce said...

Cami! It's Marci (Hartley)!! I think I found your blog once a long long time ago...and forgot to link it...and now i found it again and i'm so glad i did. Your little Abbie is ADORABLE!!! holy smokes. so so cute. and you look so lovely and happy as well. how are you doing? where are you these days? is it ok if i link you to my blog? please say yes :) anyway, hope all is well. xoxo