I love it. Xander crawled like that for months. I guess he couldn't figure out how to get those knees underneath him. Hopefully she'll be a little smarter. :)
Oh my gosh, Cam...when did this happen? It's been like a week since I've seen lil Abbie and all the sudden she's a machine!!! That's so exciting. I wish I could be there to see the transitions. So fun. I miss you like crazy and need to make a trip home soon to see you. Oh, and thanks for posting such an attractive picture of me...I appreciate it.
3 comments:
Hooray for Abbie videos!! The military crawl is adorable. We can't wait to see it in person (don't let her start real crawling until we see her).
I love it. Xander crawled like that for months. I guess he couldn't figure out how to get those knees underneath him. Hopefully she'll be a little smarter. :)
Oh my gosh, Cam...when did this happen? It's been like a week since I've seen lil Abbie and all the sudden she's a machine!!! That's so exciting. I wish I could be there to see the transitions. So fun. I miss you like crazy and need to make a trip home soon to see you. Oh, and thanks for posting such an attractive picture of me...I appreciate it.
Post a Comment