August 18, 2008

This past weekend was the opening weekend of the bow hunt! for all of you that knew the "before Clark Cami" you're probably wondering how on earth i know this or why i care ... answer: Clark!
Clark loves to hunt and this weekend is (to put it in his own words) better than Christmas. It's so fun to experience his excitement ... and this year's opening weekend was extra exciting because he shot a deer! It's kinda nice for him to fulfill his deer tag early because he drew out for a big bull elk this year, which is SO COOL and super rare - so now he can put his entire focus on that big elk :)i would like to tell you that this nice deer is just casually living/hanging out in the back of our truck, but i must admit he's not... sorry!

Abbie and i loved the time away at the cabin - we were pretty lazy, just lounging around playing the entire time. abbie slept awesome and took some good long naps - gotta love it. here are some photos of the weekend - can't wait to go back up this weekend.

This is Abbie's new smile - she squints her eyes and smiles real big. it's hilarious



Abbie and daddy before he went scouting for deer/elk
Abbie loves four wheeler rides - she even wore her camoflauge to celebrate the weekend :)
I think this picture is darling - you can see her two little teeth. I KNOW! can you believe this little squirt has 2 teeth!

4 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

We're jealous! Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe she has two teeth! Sienna doesn't have any yet and it may be a while before she gets some. Cute pictures.

Stephanie said...

Clark mentioned to me this morning that she looks a little like Ali- she does doesn't she? Those smiles and that disposition are so dang cute! I wish we lived closer so I could see her more!

jellington614 said...

She is seriously the cutest baby girl I have ever seen!!! You should have her model and make some money off of your fabulous genes. She is gorgeous!

Hydee said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I just love looking at all of the pictures you have of her! :)