July 20, 2008

five for not Friday

1. Last Saturday we ventured down to Provo to see Aunt Chelsie play in her softball game. Sadly, they lost, but it was great to see Chels and Mark and Spencer. Abbie wasn't super into the game, she was a lot more interested in playing with the tree behind where we were sitting ... She is one busy chica! 2. While in Provo (after Chelsie's game) we went to "J-Dawg's" for a yummy hot dog and were ever so disappointed when "Ella Good" was CLOSED!!! Of course we went to see Chelsie play, but i'll confess I was REALLY REALLY hoping i could try this yummy treat i've heard so much about - but it didn't happen and I am still upset...

3. Clark went to Vernal this past Thursday and Friday for work and then extended his trip thru Saturday to look for Elk at the Cabin, which left Abbie and I to fend for ourselves. We spent a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's (mostly at the pool). Abbie loves swimming and being outside, she looks forward to our daily walk(s) and anytime she can sit with her toes in the grass. Grandma and Grandpa took us out for mexican food on Friday night - yummy yummy. it's a small place downtown farmington and it was super tasty!
4. We went on Friday morning and had Abbie's 6 month pictures taken - they are all SO darling. I don't get them back until the 29th and that seems so far away! Here are a few of my favorite pictures that i've taken of her this past week - hopefully i'll be able to post some of the ones i ordered once i get them!
Abbie loves to play in rubbermade containers :) she especially loves her daddy to push her (or fly her) around the house.
It was after she had been hanging out in bin for a while that i found this sticker on the lid - haha, i laughed... how terrible of a mother am i
5. Last, but definitely not least. I have a hilarious, but maybe inappropriate story to share ... the other night abbie and i had just gone swimming and i wanted to hop in the shower before she went to bed so i put her on my bed to hang out while i showered and i laid my clean clothes out on the bed near her... i left my bathroom door open so i could peek on her during my shower-she just played happily. When i got out of the shower i found the funniest sight - abbie was in the process of pulling my sleep bra over her head! I rushed to find my camera and when i got back she was "wearing" the bra ... i don't remember the last time i laughed as hard as this - it was so super funny ... i dont' know, maybe you had to be there, but this little girl makes me smile

3 comments:

Channa said...

I know - I should have called you!!! I think about you evertime I drive by - or through - Farmington. We really should get together sometime. That would be really fun! Abbie is so cute! I'm so glad you shared the last story...what a cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of her in the rubbermaid bin in her pink clothes. she is so cute. we miss you abbie.

Shannon said...

Cam, you and your little family are so cute!!

Also, we really need your mailing address for Jare's shower invite... can you email it to me? shannon.cornelius@gmail.com; thanks!