July 14, 2008

6 months old

I cannot believe that little Abbie is 6 months old. We had a little "party" on Saturday to celebrate ... We had a "6" party (lame i know, but i had to do something) we had ...
6 balloons
6 cupcakes
6 gifts
6 guests
and sixlets :)

and of course our 6 month old! It was more of a party for me rather than her - she couldn't have cared less about the gathering, except the cupcakes ... she loved those :) We were trying to get a picture of her with the cupcakes and she just dove in - crazy girl!
We had such a great time celebrating our little monkey - thanks for coming mom and dad and Chels and Brian! The past six months have been the greatest...who would have thought a little person could make you this happy!

3 comments:

ali monson said...

Happy 6 months, Abster! Wish we could've come up to celebrate (but we would've messed up the "6" theme). Hope the cupcake was yummy. You are so darn cute!

Kari said...

Wow - 6 months! I was talking to your Mom at Garrick's wedding - and I learned that your 6 month old and my (well, it was 9 months when we weighed him, he's now almost 10 months) 9 month old both weigh 17 pounds! But, don't worry - yours is right on track - mine is just a little runt!

Alec and Emily said...

You guys look like you guys had a great time! I love the ribbon in her hair. Also I really like the black and white photo on your side of Abbie. So cute!!! I hope that we can see you guys soon! You guys are welcome to come hang with us in S.F. if you need a little vacation!:)