March 27, 2008
Happy Easter
We had an enjoyable easter... Abigail went to church for the first time to hear Grandma & Grandpa Anderson speak in sacrament meeting. They did such an amazing job! After church we had the annual Easter Egg Hunt, it was fun to spend the afternoon with family. Abigail looked darling in her Easter dress!

Abigail got her first doll from Grandma & Grandpa Anderson - THANKS!
After dad changed Abbie - somehow her bloomers ended up on her head ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok I love all your pictures!! Your photo shoot with the black background is adorable! I love your little girl.
She is so cute. I love shopping for Easter dresses and getting them all dolled up. Have I told you she looks like you?
So cute Cami - I love her Easter dress...and I especially liked the last picture! :) You guys look great!
Post a Comment