March 24, 2008

Princess Party

Last tuesday the Anderson Gals (minus Bev & the texans - we missed you!) got together to celebrate the release of the new movie "Enchanted" ... we love the movie and had to celebrate the release in style - we were princesses for the night! We had yummy soup bowls and fruit for dinner and watched the movie (we got through some of it, having children really changes things). Thanks girls for a fun get together - Abbie especially enjoyed her first princess night out.



Princess Grandma & Princess Abigail
Yummy Fruit Yummy Soup

Prince Spencer & Princess Chelsie

5 comments:

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

I must be really hormonal and emotional today cause I wanted to cry when I saw this post. Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sad I missed the princess party :-( Dust and I can't wait to see little Abbie in May!!!!! Love ya!

The Tanners said...

Cami,
Hey this is Jamie Caldwell from Jr high and Davis. I found your blog through Ashley and Blairs. Your little girl is absolutly adorable. Where are you living now? You look very happy which is so good to see. The family photos are beautiful to, you look great.
Jamie C. Tanner

anne said...

That sounds like such a blast! What a good idea. All you princesses looked beautiful! :)

Kari said...

What a fun idea! I loved that movie too. And Abbie's shirt was very appropriate for the event.

Nicole said...

I like the blog's new look. The princess party sounds like fun, and your princess is so cute!