I LOVE bracelets on little girls. Aliyah had one on at all times until she got old enough to pull them off. Now she just breaks them. :( But I loved it while it lasted. She is so cute btw.
dang, that is one cute baby! i love the bracelet ... and that shirt is adorable.
she's so cute! I miss seeing her, I need to come visit soom. I love the flower power shirt too. :)
She just keeps getting more adorable!
She's so beautiful, Cami!!! Even those these adorable pictures aren't doing much for our birth control efforts, keep em' coming! She's darling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE bracelets on little girls. Aliyah had one on at all times until she got old enough to pull them off. Now she just breaks them. :( But I loved it while it lasted. She is so cute btw.
dang, that is one cute baby! i love the bracelet ... and that shirt is adorable.
she's so cute! I miss seeing her, I need to come visit soom. I love the flower power shirt too. :)
She just keeps getting more adorable!
She's so beautiful, Cami!!! Even those these adorable pictures aren't doing much for our birth control efforts, keep em' coming! She's darling.
Post a Comment