February 29, 2008
Here Comes Trouble...
Yesterday was Abigail's first shopping excursion and lets just say it was a major success. We went to Park City with Grandma to get out of the smog down here in the valley and we did not come home empty handed :) We found some killer deals at the Carter and Gap outlets and Abigail slept the entire time. We decided since she was so good we'd invite her to come along again!
Abigail with her packages

Here's a picture of her today in one of yesterday's purchases

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Shopping trip eh? You're starting out training her young.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
That sounds like fun. Too bad I didn't run into you at the outlets! :) I always walk by Carter's and Baby Gap and look at all the cute clothes - but with no reason to buy...someday perhaps. Anyway, she really is beautiful Cami! It's amazing how fast they change and grow.
She is so cute. I still can't believe all her hair. She looks like you, Cami.
What a fun blog! I was blog hopping around my friends' blogs and saw yours!
She looks super cute in that outfit Cami! I love it. I'll need to come see all the purchases when I'm home next! :)
Post a Comment