Who would have thought that packing for a little girl would be such a task... we pretty much packed up the entire nursery just to go for a couple of nights. Abbie did great for the 2 hour drive and we all enjoyed the quiet weekend away. There are record amounts of snow up there right now so Clark and Jesse loved the snowmobiling - as you can see I think Abbie is going to be her dad's snowmobile buddy.
February 13, 2008
Daddy's little girl
This past weekend Abbie made her first overnight excursion to the cabin. We went with our friends, Jesse & Samantha and their 6 week old little girl, Sienna. Abbie has her first friend :)

Who would have thought that packing for a little girl would be such a task... we pretty much packed up the entire nursery just to go for a couple of nights. Abbie did great for the 2 hour drive and we all enjoyed the quiet weekend away. There are record amounts of snow up there right now so Clark and Jesse loved the snowmobiling - as you can see I think Abbie is going to be her dad's snowmobile buddy.
Who would have thought that packing for a little girl would be such a task... we pretty much packed up the entire nursery just to go for a couple of nights. Abbie did great for the 2 hour drive and we all enjoyed the quiet weekend away. There are record amounts of snow up there right now so Clark and Jesse loved the snowmobiling - as you can see I think Abbie is going to be her dad's snowmobile buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cami,
She is so cute!!! It seems like she always has a little smile on her face. I bet you are just loving being a mom. She is adorable. I loved the announcement that you sent out. It was so cute. My sister-in-law said it was the cutest she has ever seen!and I would definitly agree with that! I bet you guys are awesome parents!
Have fun!!!
hey cami... it's been forever and a day. i stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say hello. your baby girl is absolutely beautiful!! i hope you're doing well!
-lauren lalli soderberg
Post a Comment