February 6, 2008

twice in one day

I know I already posted today, but i forgot to add these cute pictures ...





8 comments:

tara said...

Cami...she's adorable!!! I can't wait to come see her again sometime soon. I'm not sure when I'm going home next, but I'll let you know. I'm sure she misses her favorite aunt... :)

MegANDustin said...

Cami! I found your blog through Shannon's!! Congratulations... she is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Cami & Clark, I love the pictures. Can't wait to see Abbie in person. Love ya.

Jactionary said...

Cami--congratulations! She is so beautiful!

anne said...

She is so cute! I feel like she's getting so big already.

dustin said...

I am trying so hard to hope that ours is a little boy, but Abbie is making it very difficult.

bladenfamily said...

We got your cute announcement. She is a doll! We think she looks like her daddy. Love the hair!!
Mike and Steph

Ashley said...

I love the yawning picture!!!! She does look a lot like Clark! I hope that we can get together soon.