Around 8:30 at the Caldwell residence is Abigail's bath time - it's our favorite time of the day. Abigail loves the bath ... it's a calming and relaxing time that we look forward to all day! It's been really great to get into a nightly routine with Abigail - she has been sleeping so well lately - she goes to bed around 9 or 9:30 and gets up once around 3:30 or 4 and then sleeps til 7 or 8. it's glorious! hopefully sticking to our routine will help her stay in this fabulous schedule!
i love to snuggle abigail when she's all bathed and in her jammies
this is abigail after her bath last night - her hair is getting so crazy long!!!

8 comments:
Cute update Cami! I love her facial expressions! I thought I'd let you know that her hair definitely looks a bit red in that last picture. :) Love you!
Don't you love the way babies smell right after the bath? Her hair is so cute! Enjoy the routine while it lasts.
I LOVE your cute little baby she is so precious. Bath time looks like so much fun... I cant wait to be a mommy too!!
Schedules are seriously the way to go! Then you know why your baby is crying and they know what to expect. My kids have always had one.
Can you get ME on a schedule, Cam? LOl. I don't have kids yet but I could sure use one! Hey, my sister and I are flying out to see Lindsay on July 30th I think. When are you going out?
i haven't decided when i'm going, but maybe we should plan to overlap a day or two ..,
Hey Cami! I saw your mom the other day and I didn't even realize you had had your baby. What a cute little girl she is! I love your pictures. And I agree, bath time is the BEST!
So cute Cami! She's starting to look like you more in every picture. What a cute baby!
Post a Comment