Cami, She is so cute! I found your blog on the internet while looking for your address to send you a thank you note. I love to see all the pictures of Abbie. I can't believe how big she is getting! Samantha
these are honestly the cutest pictures of little abbie ever! i love her red hair :) we definitey missed you yesterday at ali and mark's...can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!!!
5 comments:
So cute!! We can't wait to see this little peanut in a coupl of weeks. Love you guys!
Cami,
She is so cute! I found your blog on the internet while looking for your address to send you a thank you note. I love to see all the pictures of Abbie. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Samantha
She is getting so big, don't you hate that? It happens too fast. You guys look really great.
She is so cute Cami - every time I check your blog she looks like a different baby. They change so fast!!!
these are honestly the cutest pictures of little abbie ever! i love her red hair :) we definitey missed you yesterday at ali and mark's...can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!!!
Post a Comment